PERSONAL BRANDING + SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP
SLINGSHOT IN COLLABORATION WITH INFLUENCER NATALIE FROM STYLE ME SUNDAY
IF YOU ASK GOOD QUESTIONS, YOU GET GOOD ANSWERS…..Slingshot event workshop on Thursday, April 23, 2020 @ 4PM UK – £15.00
Do you know what your values are? Do you know what your value is? Do you know who your audience is? Do you know how your audience feels? Speaks? Behaves? And what content, services, products they want from you? Do you feel that you are maximising the potential of your personal brand, freelance creative business or service/product-based brand? Do you know how to drive your business or personal brand on social media?
Slingshot has collaborated with Natalie Lee of @stylemesunday to provide a 1.5hr workshop on personal branding and social media. The aim is to strengthen your personal brand and to support you in growing your audience, creating greater consistency, authenticity and be efficient with the time you put in. Even if you are new to Instagram and in the early days of working out how you are going to use it, or if you have been building your account for a number of years but just want to strengthen what you are doing.
The workshop is designed to be affordable, inspiring, insightful and hopefully fun learning too. Jam-packed with insight, stories, case studies and knowledge that will give you the positivity and energy to drive your business.
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF IT
- An understanding of how to work on the foundations of your brand and business.
- What core values are, how they underpin your brand and how to work out your own values.
- An overview of personal branding so that you can implement on your own brand.
- What is your USP?
- Teaching from experts in branding, social media and guidance from an influencer that has learned how to build on her strengths and use her voice to strengthen her business.
- An overview of social media and a focus on Instagram as a tool to build and strengthen your personal brand.
- Insight into how all creatives whether performers, content creators, service providers or product/service businesses benefit from acting, speaking and thinking like a brand.
- What content, when and how?
- An authentic, inspiring and insightful 1.5 hours of learning, guidance and opportunity to ask questions from all experts.
- When is the right time to monetize your personal brand and how?
- What you are worth.
WHO IS IT FOR
- Those wanting to be an influencer
- Freelance creatives
- Creative businesses
This first Slingshot Lab workshop marks the start of a series of workshops designed to support creatives and come together to strengthen businesses, seize the opportunity to spend time on the foundations of who we are as a human, brand, and business so that we can evolve, grow and pivot our business in a way that uses agility to use this enforced time in isolation to become stronger individually and stronger together.
WHO IS NATALIE LEE A.K.A @STYLEMESUNDAY
An influencer, digital creator, collaborator and positivity ambassador.Natalie began as a midwife before entering the digital world, is a mother of two and is both fearless and empowering in her approach. Natalie now boasts over 75k followers on Instagram alone. She uses her voice to lift women and humans alike up and to arms them with the no-nonsense tools and advice to live their best life and feel confident in who they are. She works with multiple brands across fashion lifestyle, wellness, and travel.
Please check out our blog with milliner and artist, Flora McLean