BE PROUD, BE YOU – UKPSFW
#CONFIDENT #FEARLESS #AUTHENTIC #PROUD #UNAPOLOGETIC
UK Plus Size Fashion Week is passionate about campaigning for greater awareness, choice and understanding of the plus-size community and hosted an experiential evening of body confidence awareness, including a charity fashion show, a panel discussion around big questions, challenges surrounding body confidence in a plus size world, Proud Gallery and a charity auction.
UKPSFW #beproudbeyou campaign teamed up with a body positive/confidence charity to raise awareness and money to ensure that they can continue the amazing work that they do in the industry to change perception, industry standards and confidence and to remove the negative labels attached to plus size.
- To bring together the plus size industry, public, organisations, influencers and celebrities.
- Launch the UKPSFW #beproudbeyou campaign.
- Raise awareness for the issues around body confidence and raise money for the amazing ongoing work of BeReal Campaign.
- Create a fashion event/experience.
- Development of a brand concept.
- Create a plan & strategy to implement the creative concept to market.
- Brand & business guidance.
- Created sales & marketing material.
- Provided brand support in negotiating deals.
- Campaign development including photo shoot facilitation.
- PR services; press releases, invites, affiliation and co-ordination, VIP guests.
- Casting and media relations for press shoots and Proud Gallery.
- Production, planning and implementation of Proud Gallery.
- Social Media and engagement services.
- Celebrity and event personality engagement.
- Mediated panel discussion and chaired the auction.
- Brand alignment; potential influencers, celebrities, influencers, events.
- Created and facilitated a successful fashion show, panel discussion and event.
- Increased social media following by over 20% in 2 weeks.
- Press coverage in several of the major UK newspapers with broad reach.
- Blogger and influencer engagement and coverage.
- Established a positive alignment in the plus size industry as not only an experience but as an advocate.