SUPER SUPER SUPER
On 16th September Super Super Super launched, a platform at London Fashion Week for creatives to gain support, exposure, connections, collaborations and align with likeminded spirited creatives. A space full of people that are not afraid to shake things up a bit, change perceptions, thinking and doing things differently. Focusing on sustainability, diversity, inclusivity, art, music, fashion, experience, spirit and collaboration. Slingshot worked on brand and content creation, event production, PR and awareness services.
The launch event incorporated public interactives talks for freelancers and creatives on personal branding and social media, in conversation with photographer Diana Gomez and milliner Victoria Grant as well as a panel discussion about what the future/purpose of fashion is. Super Super Super want to bring people together to teach, inspire and instigate conversations, asking big questions so that we get good answers. It is not always about results and solutions, but about starting conversations, bringing together likeminded people to create an impact as we fully believe we are stronger together.
“Do we even need catwalk shows?” asked an audience member.
“We need to look at how we combine tech with fashion, art and customer needs” replied artist Sadie Clayton.
Super Super Super will be launching a combination of technology with live showcases integrating AI, VR, AR to be hosting virtual fashion shows and presentations with reality and multisensory experiences. Super Super Super want to support designers in developing sustainable businesses and brands, that are not just around for one season. Looking at the most effective solution, whether that is a catwalk show, presentation, talk, experience, mentoring support, collaboration, virtual experience, rather than a one size fits all solution. Understanding the target customers of the brands, the end user not only press and industry. Public were invited into the talks and much of the activity was inclusive. For next season SSS will incorporate pop up shops and see now buy now as well as wholesale showrooms. Focusing on the end user and looking at ways to generate sales not just awareness.
Integrated with the talks were presentations by fashion designers and collectives of designers, artists including milliner House of Flora vs Marty Thornton pop artist, Boutallion luxury/modern Modest wear, African luxe Soboye, Winchester MA and ASBO Presents, Asbo magazine’s top four graduates for this season. Models were diverse and collections looked at many touchpoints that SSS care about and deem important within the current climate, for example, sustainability, diversity and inclusivity. This was a snapshot, a flag in the sand, but for next season there will be an even more diverse collective of brands, creatives and collaborators.
For Super Super Super it is about support, creativity, collaboration and creating a feeling. It is not just coming to see things at fashion week, it is about being inspired, learning, connecting and feeling things, experiencing things.
The party was about showcasing and sharing the SSS spirit and vibe. Integrating DJ’s from Point Blank music school, performances from J’Adore La Vie cabaret dancing fashionistas, amazing food, yes food at a fashion event from family Taylors Catering and drinks from artisan drinks brands Batch Gin and Grover Zampa wine. People danced, connected shared and together generated a vibe, a tribe.
This is only the beginning for Super Super Super, one thing that as a platform, movement can be sure is that SSS remain agile, and as the fashion, retail, technology, consumerism, economic landscapes evolve so will Super Super Super.
- To create a new brand platform that supports, collaborates and raises awareness and sales for emerging & established designers and creatives.
- To develop a digital platform that has a commercial function, but also acts a community and learning tool and it fully interactive.
- To develop a movement of creative people that act for change.
- To work in collaboration with brand partners and creatives.
- Slingshot developed the brand concept and content, working with partners to establish values, reasons to believe, root strengths, logo/design assets and website development.
- Slingshot worked with brand partners to develop the creative concept and content of SSS and establish the brand with first launch event in Soho, London.
- Worked on event production; bringing in designers, artists, brands, sponsors working in collaboration to facilitate hair, makeup, fashion presentations, music, panel discussions, and party.
- Managed guest lists.
- Wrote 3 Press Releases and handled press send outs and follow up.
- Established the Super Super Super brand to market with flag in the sand/launch event at London Fashion Week, September 2019.