Sadie Clayton – Fashion Designer, Artist
Sadie Clayton is a London, UK based multi-disciplinary designer in fashion and art. She has a BA, Honours in Fashion Design and has worked with internationally recognised designers/creatives like Nick Knight, Mark Lebon, John Galliano, Fendi, Gareth Pugh and Una Burke.
Her designs are inspired by energy, time, space and texture. She incorporates materials of the past to create conceptual shapes, garments and art for a visionary new world.
Sadie Clayton’s fashion designs have been worn by Gigi Hadid, Skin, Fleur East, Ellie Goulding and featured in Vogue UK/Italia, Harpers Bazaar US, Elle Italia, Grazia, Wallpaper, Hunger, i-D, Wonderland, Noctis, Schön!, 1883. Her art has been exhibited at Tate Britain and Tate Modern.
FASHION DESIGNER | ARTIST| CREATIVE | FREE SPIRIT | VISIONARY |
CLIENT OBJECTIVE: Brand Strengthening & Strategy
Work undertaken for Client:
• Evaluating existing label, brand positioning, areas for strengthening
• Market research, customer profiling & segmentation
• Created a brand guide; benefits & values, brand opportunities for PR/Marketing, Sales and Business growth
• Analysing product range, product development
Outcome for Client:
• Brand guide to create focus for robust brand development
• Strategy to achieve brand opportunities