IMMORTAL – FASHION, FILM, STYLE
FASHION IS WHAT WE CREATE – FILM IS HOW WE ARE INSPIRED – STYLE IS HOW WE EXPRESS
Three experts, one vision, an online concept store that creates and curates’ collections inspired by film.
Immortal was founded by three masters in their field, that have brought together a concept and way of being inspired, shopping and looking that challenges the existing seasonal trend-based fashion consumption and life cycle.
The brand and concept targets creatives, children of creatives, lovers of something a little different and those looking for a an element of rebellion in their clothing, those that are bored with the existing offering on the high street and are looking for clothing with a sense of spirit.
“We have tried to create a brand, platform, and collection that appeals to those that have a ‘Fear of Average’ looking for something that personalises their wardrobe without always needing to make bold statements, clever twists rather than inauthentic accents. Says Andy.
Maggie Monteith, international film producer, and independent film financier has worked in the film industry for over 25 years with a previous history in marketing, advertising and originally political lobbying. She had the dream of combining her love of film with her interest in fashion in a concept that combines the two.
Maggie joined forces with Andy Blake global stylist and costume designer after working together on the film Brotherhood and Pin Cushion and knew that with his aesthetic and experience in clothing and her knowledge of the film industry there was a real chance of bringing this dream to life.
To complete the trilogy of knowledge, strengths, and contacts required to realise this concept Andy convinced long-standing contact and friend, Stuart Trevor, founder of All Saints into the mix so that together they had the perfect combination of fashion, film, and style.
‘I find projects organically. I don’t go out to seek people; I like to be introduced to people by people I trust’ says Maggie.
Immortal as with All Saints, has begun as a menswear brand with a collection initially focused on and inspired by the Ferrari movie ‘Race to Immortality.’ A movie produced by Monteith, a documentary focusing on the lives of 1950’s racing car drivers. Outerwear, soft tailoring, casual wear, and denim, each piece has its own integrity and detailing, that pays homage to the authentic and masculine style of these racing heroes.
Customers will be informed and have the opportunity to learn more, view and receive behind the scenes imagery, footage, and interviews from fashion, film, and style giving them access to these three industry experts and their little black books.
- Brand strengthening to create a cohesive and strong brand foundation, with key messages, benefits and USP.
- Brand awareness – creating a community and increasing the Immortal brand awareness to different target media, platforms, audiences and customers.
- Increase digital awareness through strong affiliations with bloggers and influencers and to increase digital footprint and ultimately drive sales to website.
- Slingshot has worked on brand support and strengthening with branding questionnaires and workshop to draw key strengths, messages, benefits, USP and tone of voice.
- Slingshot did a website audit and then worked collaboratively with web development team to strengthen the brand identity and concept across the digital platform, including copy writing for the site.
- Identified target contacts in fashion press, fashion influencer/bloggers, stylists, and built a targeted database for any press/event send outs.
- Write Press Releases for the brand, collection.
- Send out Press Releases to contacts and follow up with key targets and stylists for appointments.
- Promote pop up event across short lead media and social listing in London.
- Press day.
- Promote Michel Haddi for Immortal fashion short film, writing press release, designing invite, guest list invites to target contacts, managing guest list for launch event, press services at event and follow up.
- Helped to create a cohesive brand experience on website for launch.
- Raising awareness in key industry targets and digital reach.
- Fashion influencer alignment.