Helen Bullock – Illustrator, artist, designer
Helen is a London, UK based, multi-disciplinary artist of fashion and textiles. She has a BA/MA from Central Saint Martin’s under world- renowned professor, Louise Wilson.
Her design background includes fashion illustration, print, textile, fashion design and art based projects.
She has worked extensively with top luxury brands and global style publications such as Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Marni, Celine, Phoebe English, Liberty, Anthropologie, Sunday Times Style, GQ and Another Magazine.
Helen is BOLD | FUN | CREATIVE | ENERGETIC and COLOURFUL.
CLIENT OBJECTIVE: Develop a cohesive & financially viable ‘ OWN BRAND’
Work undertaken for Client:
• Evaluating existing personal and business brands
• Creating a brand guide, providing defined marketing, PR and design strategy
• Analysing product range, product development & pricing to create sales strategy
• PR strategy to effectively target key contacts
Outcome for Client:
• Brand and website being overhauled to introduce E-Commerce, promote sales and highlight PR and marketing
• Helen Bullock launched new product range for London Fashion Week Feb 2016