CULT CANDY COSMETICS
Cult Candy Cosmetics – Beauty brand, is a collaboration between mother and child Angie Adams and Jazmin Bean. It’s a product of their collective experiences and ideas. Having been approached to create a collaborative makeup brand, Jazmin and Angie were hugely excited to have the opportunity to realise their vision. Slingshot have handled PR and brand development for vegan and cruelty free makeup brand, Cult Candy Cosmetics.
CULT CANDY: NEVER COMPROMISING ON STANDARDS
- To develop the Cult Candy Cosmetics brand from launch to next stage of growth.
- To attain next stage of funding to grow product range, offer, scale and distribution and open new sales territories and opportunities.
- Raise brand awareness.
- Brand and business development guidance.
- Writing of funding strategy for next stage of business growth.
- Beauty PR and Awareness campaign with influencer gifting program, traditional and digital media outreach included working with influencers Juno Birch, MakeupbyEmsxxx, Elizabeth Whibley, Plasticboy, Jo Harwood, CarolineBarnesmakeup and others.
- Potential to help with sourcing funding options.
To view other Slingshot PR client work